Digital and InPage
The marketing genres of in-page and display advertising in conjunction with the booking software ISS Nautilus, which can book directly onto the ad server, bring numerous advantages and special features that are specifically tailored to the requirements of display advertising:
- multiple display formats By connecting the booking software and an inpage ad server, publishers and marketers can use a wide range of display formats, such as banners, skyscrapers, rectangles and native ads. Blacklisting and whitelisting settings can be defined for advertisers, helping to ensure that campaigns only ever run where they should be delivered for each booking. Availabilities can be displayed and selected with the click of a button in the booking system. The control of the offer request via Nautilus ensures the quick mapping of the possible reach in an offer and increases the probability for the advertiser to reach the desired target groups.
- selective targeting Display advertising allows precise targeting of audiences by using user data such as demographic, interests and behavior. The booking software is tailored to easily integrate this data into the campaign planning and execution to effectively reach the desired audiences.
- viewability and click rate measurement The direct connection to the ad server allows the visibility (viewability) and click rates of the display ads to be measured and automatically stored as new campaign targets on the ad server. This gives publishers and marketers the opportunity to obtain valuable information about the performance of their campaigns and use it automatically for optimization.
- cross-device campaigns The connection of booking software and ad server makes it possible to plan and execute display campaigns across different devices such as desktop, mobile and tablet. This increases the reach of campaigns and realizes a consistent user experience across all devices.
- campaign optimizations The direct integration of booking software and ad server allows publishers and marketers to keep track of all campaigns and the achievement of campaign goals. In exchange with agencies and customers, it is possible to react quickly to changing targets or impending underdeliveries in the digital and inpage areas and to adjust the campaigns accordingly.
Overall, the marketing genre of in-page and display advertising in combination with the booking software, which books directly onto the ad server, impresses with a high degree of flexibility, efficiency and precision, which are specifically tailored to the requirements of the display advertising market. This allows advertisers to optimally reach their target groups and successfully implement their digital advertising campaigns.
Nautilus maps the complete campaign management process of offer, order and delivery. Billing for publishers or agencies comes from one system and can be based on complex discount and billing procedures.